top of page
  • Writer's picturePaul Breden

Finding a Real Estate Specialist

If you’ve thought about buying – or selling – a large land parcel, who should you call?

Would you go to a real estate company that sells mostly houses, commercial builings or small lots?

OR - wouldn't it make sense to first call a real estate broker who specializes in helping people buy and sell LARGE land parcels?  A broker with a large inventory of land – in different sizes, locations, and offering different features and amenities?

That would be broker Paul Breden, owner of Mountain Land Company. Paul specializes in selling LARGE tracts of mountain land. He has dedicated his career to providing detailed information and experience to both land buyers and sellers for over 48 years. 


bottom of page
Web Analytics